History of Education in Kerala:
The Kerala School of astronomy and mathematics was popular between the 14th and 16th centuries. To solve the astronomical problems, the Kerala School created a number of mathematics concepts, including series expansion for trigonometric functions. In the early years of the 19th century, the modern educational transformation of Kerala was triggered by the efforts of the Church Mission Society missionaries to promote mass education. In January 2016, Kerala became the first Indian state to achieve 100% primary education through its Athulyam literacy programme.
The term 'MBA' stands for 'Master of Business Administration.' An MBA program is a graduate degree program that can prepare you to enter management and leadership positions in the business field. If you decide to pursue an MBA, you could take a range of courses related to finance, marketing, entrepreneurship and more.
The first school to offer an MBA program was Harvard University in Cambridge, MA. It was established at the Harvard University Graduate School of Administration in 1908.
Benefits of Studying MBA:
1. Lots of job opportunities: Business courses introduce the students in marketing, human resources, accounting, ICT, customer care. Every organisation needs people who have these skills.
2. Increases the confidence: Business courses are all about developing the students’ interpersonal skills so that they feel more confident dealing with people in the workplace.
3. Prepares the student for the modern office: Students will learn how to use the most up-to-date ICT Microsoft packages. If the student has great ICT skills, he/she will be immediately effective in the workplace.
4. Improves the communication: Business people need to be able to write reports, letters, and e-mails, deliver presentations or negotiate deals with customers.
5. Become a great team player: It’s all about the team! Collaborative learning environment making the student to work as a team, how to get the best out of the team and discover what the role is in a team is.
6. Learn to deliver exceptional customer service: For business success the student need to understand the customer needs and deliver a service that exceeds their expectations. A business course will show the student to achieve this.
7. Exploit the creativity: A business career gives the students by providing opportunities to make a real impact by tapping into their creative side.
8. Want to be self-employed? A business course can help the student to achieve the knowledge and skills they will need to manage their own business.
Once qualified, they will have a range of skills allowing you to work in various areas of a business including marketing, sales, customer service, HR, accounting, ICT and administration.